Professional Land Surveyor
Paramounte Engineering seeks a professional land surveyor to join an established team of qualified surveyors in Wilmington, NC. The qualified candidate should be a licensed land surveyor in the State of North Carolina or be able to become licensed as soon as possible according to the licensing board schedule. At least 10 years’ experience in diverse surveying environments, with at least three years in a leadership role, is required. A degree in a survey-related discipline is required; bachelor’s degree is preferred. Knowledge of AutoCAD and Carlson Software preferred.
Qualified candidates should demonstrate proficiency and the ability to:
- Schedule, plan, manage and execute tasks for multiple survey projects.
- Coordinate survey tasks with project managers.
- Prepare, review and modify boundary surveys, ALTA surveys, land subdivisions and legal descriptions.
- Work in the field as needed, either on an individual basis or as part of a crew.
- Supervise multiple field crews, teaching and overseeing standards of practice.
- Read and interpret construction plans and specifications. Understand construction practices related to construction layout.
- Understand state and local regulations regarding surveying.
- Develop surveying fees and write proposals.
- Adhere to project schedules and complete projects according to deadlines.
- Effectively communicate information to staff, clients, and principals.
Offers include competitive salary and benefit package, including health insurance and employer matching retirement plan. Please e-mail cover letter and resume to email@example.com.